Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Arrived In Barcelona!

After a long series of flights, we've arrived in Barcelona! Our flight from Detroit to Amsterdam was supposed to be 8 hours but we were 30 minutes early.  Surprisingly, it didn't feel that long.  I watched two movies, and two TV episodes while a crying kid was in front of me.  Good thing for headphones.

Needless to say, I am exhausted and am about to take a nap.  It's 3:36 here while it's only 9:36 AM for you guys.  A full 24 hours of traveling really tires a girl out :) We're going to dinner tonight in downtown Barcelona; that should be exciting!

Tomorrow we leave for Rome at 6:30 AM.. We spend 2 and a half days there, then to Naples/Pompeii for a day, and then to the island of Capri for 3 days! We then come back to Rome, fly back here to Barcelona and spend 2 more nights here.  I leave Thursday the 8th for Madrid to meet my ISA group and my mom and aunt stay in Barcelona for another day.

I'll update again once we're in Italy for a few days--not sure how much wireless internet I'll get!

Adios!