Friday, August 26, 2011

Off to a Slow Start

Well, unfortunately the hurricane caused us to cut our trip short by 2 days.  We're now leaving Monday morning (hopefully) from Raleigh instead of Dulles.  So, we should get to Barcelona Tuesday afternoon if everything goes to plan! Keep your fingers crossed!

We still get to spend the same amount of time in Italy, only my mom and aunt's days in Spain will be limited.. They return to the US on the 9th and I head off to Madrid with my ISA group on the 8th!

My phone will be turned off and left in VA from this Monday until I get back on December 17! Not sure how I'll survive without it, but I guess that's all part of the experience.  I'll have a phone while there, but it'll mostly be used to call/text home and the other people in my group.  I am bringing my computer and will have Skype available anywhere there is internet around Valencia! The same goes for Facebook and email.

I'll try to keep this blog updated as much as possible! I'll definitely be posting pictures frequently.

Adios!